Beardologist Signature Line consists of 4 craft beard balms in .5oz travel size tins. The Old Fashioned Beard Balm, Manhattan Beard Balm, Mojito Beard Balm & Margarita Beard Balm.
Our Beard Balms are formulated with sunflower, sweet almond, and coconut oils to hydrate, soften and strengthen your beard and moisturize the skin underneath. As well as Beeswax, which is rich in Vitamin A and not only hydrates the skin but also creates a barrier that locks in all of the benefits from all of the ingredients in this balm for the whole day.
Beardologist Beard Balm combines the nourishing properties of a BEARD OIL with the shaping effect of a BEARD WAX and lives right in the middle. It lends visible structure especially to longer or very frizzy beards, nurtures the hair root and lends a well-groomed, natural beard form. Resulting in healthier beard growth and less of that dreaded beard itch.
- Orange Zest, Cinnamon Leaf, Caramel and Clove
- Delicate Mint, Lime Zest, Caramel, and Vanilla
- Toasted Oak, Orange Zest, Coriander and Cherry
- Bright Citrus, Lemongrass, Black Pepper and Thyme
- Scoop out about the size of a dime. (use fingernail side of the finger)
- Rub the BEARD BALM between your fingers and palms to activate.
- Work into the beard vigorously and extensively.
- To finish, smoothen and shape the beard in the direction of growth.
The Beardologist Signature Craft Beard Balm 4Pack
First balm that I’ve used (after multiple trial/error) that doesn’t feel oily on my skin. And the scents smell great!
This stuff is great! I use it daily. Not only does it help with itch, but it makes your beard look sharp and smell fantastic. As well as hydrating you beard and skin!
Awesome product and fast delivery. Glad being your first customer ordering from Singapore !
One of the best choices I've ever made for my beard. My beard feels softer, my skin underneath isn't as irritated, and the balm isn't oily so I can touch my beard throughout the day and not have stuff coming off on my hands. Great stuff!!